NCI Biomedical Informatics Blog
- Population Level Pilot: Population Information Integration, Analysis, and Modeling for Precision Surveillance
- Introducing the Data Commons Framework
- Modeling the Dynamics of Membrane-bound Mutant RAS to Accelerate Discovery of Novel Drug Targets
- CANDLE: Scaling JDACS4C Algorithms to Unprecedented Magnitudes
- Joint Design of Advanced Computing Solutions for Cancer (JDACS4C): The Right Collaboration at the Right Time to Accelerate Cancer Research
Biomedical Informatics Resources
A central focus of the NCIP mission is the provision of a wide array of informatics resources — applications, data collections, analytical algorithms, standards, and infrastructure components, to name only the most obvious — needed to sustain the broad cancer-research and biomedical-informatics community. Over the long term, the NCIP seeks to ensure that the cancer-research community including NCI-designated cancer centers, the upcoming National Cancer Trials Network (NCTN), Specialized Programs of Research Excellence (SPORES), and individual scientists working in both intramural and extramural laboratories have the necessary informatics capabilities to carry out their missions.