CBIIT and NCIP Application Support is dedicated to helping users obtain maximum benefit from program resources. Application Support exists to help users find what they need, use and re-use software, integrate data and applications, and facilitate the sharing of information and resources.
Please note that NCI computer services are distinct from the CBIIT and NCIP Application Support information listed on this page. For NCI computer and technical support, please visit CBIIT Solutions (only available within NCI).
Application Support Telephone: 240-276-5541 or toll free: 888-478-4423
Email: NCIAppSupport [at] nih.gov
Telephone support is available Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time, excluding government holidays. Leave a message or send an email at any time. When submitting support requests via email, please include:
When submitting support requests please include:
- contact information so Application Support can reply
- the name of the application with the issue
- the URL if it is a web-based application
- a description of the problem and steps to re-create it
- the text of any error messages